Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blueberry Crush - Nuh!


I think I have said before , a Canadian friend, Gwen, says "Nuh!", so that's the in expression at the moment for me. I decided to set my blocks straight as Julia did.

I'm a bit over Blueberry Crush tonight, but maybe will reduce the length and border it tomorrow. It is a pretty quilt and I like the setting - the leftovers will make a lovely charity quilt, and there are so many needy folk out there. Why shouldn't they have a pretty, warm, cuddly quilt?

Tonight, I will do a Scarlett O'Hara and "think about it tomorrow"!
Best wishes all.

4 Lovely People said ...:

Quiltingfool said...

Love your quilt and your blog Lurline. It's funny to me, but the straight layout looks more on point to me!!!
Judi in Ohio
www.quiltingfool.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

As always I am very impressed by your quilt! I love the fabrics and the setting. I am still working on getting mine sewn together.
Kristie

Candace said...

I was going to say the same thing that Quiltingfool did. I guess great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ must be correct. Just joking because of the name. I think it is the scrappy lights, they make a square pattern on the on point pattern. It looks very pretty.

Ribbonwiz said...

Looks great Lurline!
We may both have the blocks set the same, but both quilts look a little different and have their own certain charm about them.
Hugs julia