Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Houses Finale!

Here they are - all together and trimmed ready to be sorted into groups and put in the post packs! Julia helped me with the trimming - thanks Julia! I have a quick doctor's appointment this morning (just for scripts!) then I'll get home, get them sorted and into the mail!

Oh, I have one orphan group of 12 - please tell me who owns it ? - maybe it will all come clear when the final grouping happens - oooh, I'm so sorry!

Do you remember how recently I sent some Australian fabrics to Gabi in Austria - her group was working on a project of fabrics from around the world so my Girlfriends helped out. Now Gabi is a very naughty girl - I/we expected nothing in return and yesterday this gorgeous pack arrived as a thank - they are fabrics used for their native dress, florals for the dress and stripes for the apron!
These fabrics are my 'Friday Fabrics' - ordered from Nanette of Freda's Hive - cute as apple pie!
Surely this weekend will bring some organization into my life - so far I have no commitments to meet, so number one chore will be to tidy sewing room then a choice of ... starting Mrs. Perkins, starting Redwork, preparing more baskets for applique, sewing Tumbling Steps ... and so the list goes on!
Have a fun weekend everyone!

18 Lovely People said ...:

Karen said...

Wish those Happy Houses were coming to my house!

Notjustnat said...

They turned out good Lurline. I wish they were coming to me too!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

looking good Lurline.........well done to you and Julia for all the cutting.........will get the stitcheries in the mail Monday........wet weather stuffed me up with mailing them........

RED PEPPER QUILTS said...

Beautiful Happy houses! I also love your Friday Fabrics! Hope you get to do some sewing on the weekend!

Rita

Janet said...

How lovely to get all the house blocks to sort out. You have some fun fabrics to play with there too. Have a productive weekend.

Mistea said...

Looking forward to my mail next week already, at least I know there will be something other than the regular bills. Thanks for hosting.

Fiesta said...

Lurline the house blocks are simply adorable. Looks like you are going to have some fun with all that fabric.

Helz said...

The Happy Houses have such a diverse selection of Fabrics... looking forward to the next step ! Happy Stitches over the Weekend...

Stephanie said...

The houses are so darling all stacked together. I can't wait to see the projects that come out of those stacks.

Christine said...

Happy Houses are looking very yummy,looking forward to receiving them.

cheers
Christine

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh so many goodies to look at, I love the houses, such pretty colors were used, loved the little surprise pack of fabric you received and I also love Nanette's fabric, I have gotten some too! Have a fun weekend getting to choose what you would like to do!!

em's scrapbag said...

What delightful houses. The fabrics are fabulous.

Chocolate Cat said...

Looking forward to getting some Happy Houses!! Not sure but those orphan ones may be Mums (Sue), they were sent with mine??!!

Myra said...

The happy houses look great Lurline! So it has all come together now hey!?! Good stuff!

What a lovely surprize of fabrics from Austria for you! Best kind of surprize! 8-)

Lovely fabrics from Nanette!

Have a good weekend!

Erin said...

IM so excited, I cant wait to see all the different houses that I get back :)

Valerie said...

Love Love Love all of the little houses. Have a wonderful weekend.

clare's craftroom said...

Those houses are wonderful . I love that new fabric you were sent , fantastic !

Rumi said...

The houses are great! The fabrics you received were wonderful too. Blog buddies are lovely people!