Wednesday, December 30, 2009

'Bye, 'Bye 2009!

I have received very beautiful gifts this Christmas, so I will close off this year by showing you some more!

From left, Kathie of Inspired by Antique Quilts sent Jan Patek's book 'Angels', Julia of
Julia's Place a gorgeous Friendship Angel with her puppy over her shoulder, and then from Darlene of Quilting Daze, flour sack dishcloths and embroidery transfers - Dear Friends, I love them all, thanks!

Kathie and I were having a mini-panic, slack postie here, but at last her gift arrived in yesterday's mail. I will be so pleased when all is back to normal after the Festive Season - lots of businesses have just closed, they will re-open again sometime and then with our 3-hour difference between the east coast, a lot of little things we take for granted cannot be accomplished - oh, no I'm not whingeing, wouldn't do that, lol!

To everyone, I wish you a wonderful 2010, blessings and happiness!

15 Lovely People said ...:

Nedra said...

Several years ago I went to Jan Pataks house and took some day long classes from her. What a treat. I've made several of her quilts and the angel one is the first one I did. I'm not into primitive anymore, but I still admire her work.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Lurline---I wish you a great New Year for 2010 and my all you dreams and wishes and goals come true for the year--not just the stitchery ones!!!
see ya in 2010
Hugs, Di

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely gifts Lurline...Happy 2010 to you and your family....I am sure it is going to be a big year for us all.....my glass is raised to you Lurline....

Shiree said...

Lurline, you have received some lovely gifts, Happy New Years to you, and will see you again in 2010!

Miriam said...

Happy New Year to you Lurline!

Lots of wonderful gifts there!!!

Notjustnat said...

Happy New Year Lurline. I love all your Chrissie gifts - Hugs Natima

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Happy New Year Lurline, and to another year of blogging fun! hugs!

em's scrapbag said...

Happy New Year! Enjoy your gifts!

Micki said...

Great gifts Lurline! Happy New Year to you too and a healthy and happy one!
Micki

Joy said...

Happy New Year to you Lurline!!!! Love your gifties!! Here's hoping 2010 is full of happiness for you and yours!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Robin said...

You've probably answered this many times before but here goes. Did you design the pattern of the girls in your header? It makes me smile when I look at it. It is so pleasing. I'd like to try and make it.

Kaaren said...

You're the best, Lurline! May 2010 be the best year yet for you and yours.

Hugs,

Kaaren

Dena said...

Lucky you to have such wonderful friends. Looks like you're going to have fun working with your gifts. I look forward to seeing more of your projects in the upcoming new year.

Janet said...

What lovely things your friends have sent. Have a happy new year.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I'm trying to catch up with all my friends this week. I've been snoozing too much I guess. It is fun to see your show and tell and all you've been up to!