Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

To talk stitching - lots of WIP and this one is on the design board. I am just loving it - it is from the beautiful new quilt book Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe and my first is from Blue Elephant Stitches. Time permitting, I will show you lots more of what's happening - wouldn't it be nice to post daily!
This pic was taken on my new iPhone5 - love it but so much to learn. I have bought a manual so maybe some of it can be stored in my poor wee brain! Oopsy - something happened! Two pics now and I am just going to carry on. Back to the pic - glorious hibiscus in DD, Danielle's garden and edited in soft focus. Lovely to be back again with lots of positive thoughts for 2013, stitching this afternoon!

13 Lovely People said ...:

Terry said...

Happy New Year Lurline! :0)

Mary said...

Happy New Year, Lurline! Have fun with the phone :)

Kate said...

Looks great - slightly jealous - I haven't got my copies of the book yet. Happy New Year!

Julia said...

Happy New Year Lurline, nice to see you blogging again.
Julia ♥

May Britt said...

Happy New Year. May it bring a lot of creativity and time in the sewingroom

Supergoof said...

Heel veel GELUK in 2013 from The Netherlands!!
:o)

Sue-Anne said...

Happy new year Lurline! The flowers are gorgeous and I'm sure you will love your new phone once you get used to it, I love mine.

Anonymous said...

love those blocks Lurline and lovely pics of the flowers.xx

Miriam said...

Happy New Year Lurline!

Love the fabric in your blocks.

Have fun with your new phone.

em's scrapbag said...

Happy New Year! I love what's on your design wall!!!!

Liz said...

Happy and creative new year Lurline, love your new quilt...
Lizzie
xxx

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love those triangle blocks! The fabrics you are using are so yummy! Those flowers photos are so pretty. It's quite amazing to think we have cameras in our phones. Happy New Year!!

Browndirtcottage said...

LOVE your new project/blocks!

The roses are FABULOUS!! It's the dead of winter here and the flowers are a welcome delight!