Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Saturday!

How easy is it when one doesn't venture forth! This is the result with my trusty Olympus and Picasa.

 
I would love to be able to use pics from my ipad and iphone edited with Snapseed, but I'm not quite there yet. This pic isn't wonderful - it does show off my experiment though. This little sweetie is for our new baby boy due June 24. He will be born and live in Thailand, so I have used beautiful Yuwa and Emma Louise and Quilt Lite for batting - it is so soft and cuddly.
 
I hope you all manage to get a bit of stitching in over the weekend, with a bit of luck I will.


7 Lovely People said ...:

Liz said...

Gorgeous Lurline, our new West Australian baby girl is due the same day! I should be over there in early August so I'm hoping we can catch up for coffee?
Lizzie
xxx

antique quilter said...

oh I love how soft and cuddly this quilt looks, adorable elephant ! I am sure this quilt will be loved.
Kathie

Abby and Stephanie said...

Sweet fabrics and hand stitching.

Nedra said...

Your hand stitching makes it just perfect!

Unknown said...

It will be cherished! I love it. Did you mark every square to hand quilt? I noticed the blue markings.
I just got an iphone..need a degree today as I can only answer the call button. you are miles ahead of me.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

This looks so lovely Lurline....nice and soft and cuddly!

Rachaeldaisy said...

That is such a pretty quilt!! Happy weekend to you too. I'm off to a quilt show and catch up with sewing friends, I hope you're enjoying some stitching.