Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some More Pretty Dollies!

Really I am just practicing, so let's hope I can do it without someone holding my hand!



Goodness me! Shocking editing - they really do look a lot prettier. The top r/h dolly has a pretty green Liberty dress. Still I must keep trying to improve. It is just so easy to Post this way but I can see I will have to do tweaking on my laptop at times. I still need to work out how to post My Signature.
Off to the shops to prepare for dinner now and the hopefully some appliqué tonight.
Until next time - 'bye - Lurline.

6 Lovely People said ...:

Kate said...

I love them, they are gorgeous!

primrosesattic said...

Such a simple but stunning idea.
Rosezeeta.

Karen H said...

I love that their heads, hands and legs are wild colours. I said it before - the dresses are so pretty and a wonderful way to showcase those precious fabrics!

Bev said...

Love them! Where are pics of that baby?

Cheery wave!

Bev

Nanette Merrill said...

I want to make these. I love love them. I really want to see more.

Nanette Merrill said...

This quilt is on my 2014 list.