Thursday, December 29, 2011

Keiko Goke!

The mailman came yesterday - I have been waiting patiently. These gorgeous fabrics are by Keiko Goke - a nice little collection - enjoy!





Maybe the scissors will start into them tomorrow - too gorgeous to touch!

17 Lovely People said ...:

Nedra said...

Kieko's fabrics are so wonderful. It would be hard to cut into such beautiful designs. I'm curious to see what you will be making with them.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Absolutely gorgeous collection here Lurline! xo

Chookyblue...... said...

yummo.........

Cardygirl said...

Super yummy fabrics!

Julia said...

Bright and gorgeous..I know you'll make something lovely with this.
Julia ♥

Fiona said...

those are very beautiful....
Hugz

Janet said...

The fabrics are stunning, I'd have trouble deciding what to do with them, there are so many wonderful possibilities.

antique quilter said...

pure LOVE!!!!
can't wait to see what you make with these beautiful fabrics
Kathie

Shari said...

These fabrics are gorgeous! So bright I need my sunnies... too too perfect! And what is your project?

Pauline said...

wow wow wow..they are awesome Lurline.......very beautiful

barb's creations said...

Lovely bright fabrics,will watch with much interest and anticipation at what they will turn into :) Barb.

Cille said...

Amazing fabric. Can understand you hesitation to cut them into tiny pieces just yet :) but look forward to see what you end up making with them

julieQ said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I have fabrics like that...too precious to actually use...

Vivian said...

OH MY -- they're luscious. I'm not familiar this this designer, but I'm definitely going to check out that name. I'd be tempted to hide the scissors and rotary cutter for a while, just so I could look at them in all their yardage beauty for a while longer.
Have fun with them Lurline. You'll make something to accent their beauty.

Mistea said...

I hope these beauties got to see some action - they truly are special. They will be even more special once you've worked your magic.
Enjoy cutting and sewing.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gorgeous. Like fresh crayons. Happy New Year.

Soggibottom said...

A very happy New Year Lurline :-) x x x x x x