Monday, December 26, 2011

Laughing All the Way!

Isn't it just a beautiful time of year - I'm here really enjoying myself - giggling all the while! Carols have been softly playing, how come? My desk is a mess and lo and behold under that mess there is a musical Christmas card and the last bit of mess must have just laid enough weight to trigger the music - oh, maybe the medication is starting to affect me and do you know what? - I am just going to enjoy it!
Now isn't this the most gorgeous bag you have ever seen? From my SSCS partner Maria of Momaquilt in Denmark - damn! my highlighter won't work! - I'll keep trying. Anyhow I just think this is the dinkiest bag I have ever received, and see the two littlies, I think this girl is just so talented - wow! perfection! Love it - thank you so much, Maria.
Yesterday was just so lovely and I'm sure we all receive special little presents - well, I am an avid reader, as are we all in this house, and I just cannot wait to find out what this little gem is all about - so I hope you are all enjoying a great Festive Season and resting up today, I'm off to play!

21 Lovely People said ...:

barb's creations said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas,I hope your new year is just as special :) Barb.

Julia said...

Beautiful...very you!
Julia ♥

Jeanette said...

Lovely bag. You'll love the Kindle. i bought one last week & have barely put it down since. :) hugs,

Pauline said...

love the bag Lurline, you are a lucky girl..i so want a kindle too...merry xmas and have a healthy and happy new year!
cheers
Pauline

Shari said...

Gorgeous bag and accessories! Maria has chosen perfectly for you!!

Kerry said...

Love your bag and the little purses, what a lucky lady you are.
You'll so enjoy your Kindle- I have over 90 books on mine and have only paid for 1!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your bag Lurline...I have a Kobo and I love it...

Anonymous said...

Lurline that is the cutest bag,lucky you.xx

Miriam said...

Ohh, your bag is just gorgeous, Lurline!!! The colours and fabrics are very bright and cheerful.

Have fun with your Kindle. I was given a Kobo for Christmas and I am enjoying learning how it works.

Merry Christmas to you and all your family, Lurline.

Lindi said...

What a fabulous bag! Enjoy your kindle....loving mine. :)

Gari in AL said...

Sounds like you are feeling better and I am so glad. The bag is beautiful and so cheery. And once you get used to it you will love your Kindle. It is so easy to take with you and all your books will go right along. Now you will just have to make a cover for it. ;-)

Ann Marie said...

What a lovely bag! Maria has done a wonderful job. I'll have to check out her blog. I'm curious to see how you like your Kindle. Haven't gotten used to mine yet, but I have made it a quilted cover!

Helene Juul said...

Having seen this lovely bag up-close and knowing Maria, I would say that you are one lucky quilter recieving this bag. She is very talented and her stitching is SO NICE AND NEAT. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Happy New Year.

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous gifts!

Mistea said...

Enjoy your beautiful bag - lovely colours too.
May the New Year be a good a one for you.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Dinky bags indeed!! How cute! :-)
Merry and blessed Christmas, sweetheart,
Hugs
Jen
xxxx

Chookyblue...... said...

great bag and purses from Maria.......just perfect for you........thanks for being part of the SSCS once again...........
Fairy Girl got a kindle too and she LOVES it.........

Wilma said...

Es maravilloso entrar y ver su Blog ¡¡¡Felicitaciones por tantas Labores Hermosas!!!
***Feliz Navidad y un Venturoso Año Nuevo 2012, con Salud Amor Paz y Esperanzas que se vean cumplidas, en unión de todos sus Seres Queridos***
Desde Venezuela con Mucho Cariño.
wilperez38gmail.com

Liz said...

Have a fabulous new year Lurline with good health and lots of things you love. I got a Kindle too this year so I'm looking forward to getting to know that as well...
Lizzie
xxx

Maria Harrits said...

I'm so glad you liked the bag. I spent quite a long time wondering what to make - and wich fabrics to use. Happy New Year! Maria

Deb said...

awesome to get something from Denmark and it is a great bag..love your littlies too.. LOL
I do understand what Maria went through it is not easy to make that final decision on what to make and send. we want our santa`s to be happy