Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Girlie Christmas!

It has been one of the most enjoyable Christmas Days I have had - so much peace and goodwill shared by us all! I could write a little book about it all - I'm sure most of us could do that!

Such wonderful gifts with so much love and thought put into them - this little angel came to me from Caryn at Pieceful Chaos - when I opened this parcel, I was so thrilled all I could do was stare at her! I have always loved dollies as most of you know and it is such a joy to feel my heart give a little leap - later in the day I said to Heidi 'you can look, but do not touch!' - Heidi gave a shocked little smile! Hey, Chookyblue ... what do think about this, Gorgeous Girl?

So many beautiful gifts, so much joy to share, there were 16 of us for dinner at my place yesterday evening, so there's one tired little old stitcher today and that's exactly what I am going to do!

16 Lovely People said ...:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful christmas and I am also very tied and today I will have a bit of stitching time myself too.

hugs
Christine

Unknown said...

i love your dolly....so cute.

Lissa Jane said...

Oh I love your doll too Lurline.... I am one very tired possum today too.. I slept into 9am.. which I've not done for years! I am a up at 5am girlie!

take care and merry christmas / happy new year to you!!!!

Maria said...

So pleased you had a lovely Xmas.We did too!

What a cute little doll, lucky you.

PiecefulChaos said...

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas and that you like the little angel!

Cardygirl said...

Lovely gifts...that doll is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Just Lovely Lurline,

What a cutie she is, perfect for you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Bobbie
www.bobbieashley.com

Nat Palaskas said...

Very Merry Christmas Lurline, glad you had a lovely day with family and friends. Cute little dolly you've received for Christmas - Hugs Natima

*karendianne. said...

I'm so happy to see how truly blessed you are. I can't think of many that are in your league my friend. You are such a delight. Enjoy the day. *karendianne.

Nedra said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, with a lot of wonderful quilty presents from friends.

Barb said...

Love the little gal.....glad you had a wonderfl Christmas...

Wendyb said...

She's a beautiful dolly....much deserved!! You're right.....'me' time is needed!!!
XX sugary hugs :O)

Sherri said...

Everything looks delightful...a girlie Christmas is the perfect post title! Hope your Christmas was just wonderful!

Ozjane said...

such a lovely collection.

Myra said...

Cute dolly, and lovely goodies there.. 8-)

Unknown said...

So Glad you had a Lovely Xmas...love the family pic.!..Cute Goodies too.
cheers