Friday, December 18, 2009

Peaceful Chaos!

Whoohoo! New fabrics by Kaffe from a new website Calico & Ivy - a fabulous quilt shop, Please have a little visit to see the great new website and see the wonderful variety we are fortunate enough to have here in Perth!

Yes, I am peaceful midst all the Christmas frenzy. I had a super day yesterday, firstly visited a great new dentist, Fleur - all good news there - then went to have an x-ray, walked straight in picked up a mag and started to browse, my name was called and I was all over and done with in 15 minutes, so decided to take a drive so I would have lots and lots of fabric to do what I want to do, SEW!

This is in 'My Studio' all sorted and ready to stitch, but not on the agenda for today. I think Down Under Quilts has once again produced an exciting magazine - it seems to get better and better!
Things that make me happy - a gorgeous little stocking from Robin on Girlfriends! Day - a thimble holder all the way from Guatemala brought back to Australia in her backpack by Gwen
and a delightful little beaded scissor-keeper? from my SSCS, Caryn of Pieceful Chaos!It tells me 'be yourself' and to me that is a very significant message for me at the place where I am within myself! For this, thanks, Caryn, all organized by Chookyblue ... - Gorgeous Girls!

This is me - I love ferns!

and Baby Tears!

To you all - a message for every day of the year. Enjoy love, joy and peace, make sure you share it !

15 Lovely People said ...:

PiecefulChaos said...

Hi Lurline! Glad you like the ornament and the scissor fob - after seeing on your blog that you lost your scissors i had to send you one! The emails you send went to my spam folder, I just found them a day or so ago! I can't wait for you to open the rest of the package!

Janet said...

I love your special treasures, especially the thimble holder. You have a green thumb!

RG said...

...and to you too lovely Lurline!!
Wishing you Joy and peace...
Merry christmas to you!!

Such a lot of good stuff here...
I sure agree with you about DUQ..better and better!
Beautiful ferns, lovely fabrics and goodies and good friends... Ah! Happy sigh.
hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Love your treasures too, I can't grow indoor plants.
I have started the latest mystery and still have to send out two PIF's, so I better pull my finger out.

cheers
Christine

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely bundle of fabrics...........

lovely ornament and scissor fob from Caryn...........

Jossie said...

What a happy posting. Love the fabric and all the little presents you got. The ferns are beautiful.

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely post Lurline. Congratulations on the new Kaffe fabrics. Merry Christmas

Cornfield Quilter said...

May you enjoy peace and love and joy this holiday season and in the New Year to come!

janet said...

What a pretty stocking! I don't think I've ever seen baby tears before - I like it!

Talin's Corner said...

Your ferns are gorgeous. I wish I could grow them. I am generally good with plants, but I have never been able to grow ferns.

Myra said...

Such wonderful goodies Lurline, and oh so healthy plants! Wonderful! 8-)

Rebecca said...

Love the ferns too and what treasures you got.
Hugs Bec

Candace said...

I'm so behind in my blog reading, but I see that you as usual are making beautiful things and enjoying your friends. Looks like you have a green thumb, too.

Bev C said...

Happy times to you to Lurline,love the baby tears,it would just frizzle at my place,so will be back to look at your lovely pot of it. Glad you found a lovely dentist,this is so important. Have a wonderful day.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I'm so jealous of your baby tears! In a house we lived in nearly 30 years ago I had a perfect window where they grew and grew. When we moved away they died and I've never been able to grow any since. :( blessings, marlene