Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cathedral Windows Bag

A lot of us girls have made the above bag - I have never used mine, but have shown many girls how to make them. The bag is lined as you go and I have put little pockets inside for mobile phone, lippie and keys.

I really don't spend a lot of time sewing little fiddlies, as most of my quilts are very time consuming with hand sewing and quilting.

I'm off on a lovely outing to Jenny's place today to join with our group Creative Threads - will be lovely to be with close friends after being so busy with QuiltWest.
Best wishes!

5 Lovely People said ...:

Julia said...

Gorgeous bag Lurline,
Relax and have fun with the girls,
Hugs

Candace said...

The bag is beautiful. I love getting a glimpse into the little differences from area to area. Your expressions are just a little different such as 'fiddlies'. I will probably steal some of them to use myself. Blogging is like a chance to be included a little into other people's worlds, and it is a priviledge.

loulee said...

Cute baggie. Any chance of an online tutorial for those of us unlucky enough to live on the other side of the world?

Myra said...

A great bag! I have a basic pattern for a bag like that, but never thought to do Cathedral Windows with it! Thanks for the idea!!!

Quilting in the South said...

Is there a commercial pattern for this bag or it is something you can share with us how to make?

What size circles did you use?