Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reproduction Nine Patch

I'm up early having my coffee, then off to the Convention Centre to hang the quilts for our QuiltWest Exhibition. All is going very well and opening is tomorrow - I am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful quilts displayed.

This is another antique reproduction quilt of mine which I thoroughly enjoyed making. A very simple 9-patch, but lovely fabrics and there are about 50 different double pinks for the posts. I was fortunate to have the contribution from friends.

Best wishes and enjoy your day everyone!

4 Lovely People said ...:

Julia said...

Another gorgeous quilt Lurline.

Your love of reproduction fabrics and quilts have rubbed off on me.
Hugs

Candace said...

There are nine patches, and then there are nine patches. I have never made a nine patch that beautiful.
Also, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, and thank you for the best wishes.

loulee said...

Thats a beautiful quilt.

I hope the exhibition goes well.

Rose Marie said...

There is nothing like a 9-patch quilt to put a smile on my face .... love your version!