Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Love ...

"I love my girlfriends, getting together with my gal pals is my favourite thing. Women are each other's human 'wonderbras' - uplifting, supportive and making each other look bigger and better - by Kathy Lette, author.
♥ ... Hugs ... ♥

11 Lovely People said ...:

Joy said...

Oh Lurline I think that's so true!!! :o)
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Kathy said...

Very, Very True! I love my girlfriends and don't know what I'd do without them.

Myra said...

Wow Lurline!!! Not able to visit for a couple days and look at all you've done!!!
Wonderful Dilly Bags you've made and what a great tutorial! Well done!
How lucky are you for Christine to have completed the Old Brights quilt and return it to you!!! What a great friend! OH! And I love your post here! Hits it right on the nail!!! 8-)
Happy quilting!

Canarella said...

So very true I just got done posting the wonderful time I had athe beach this past weekend with my gal pal...we are truly blessed to have one another ...love you blog....Lani

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Dido. Women understand women most of the time. You are a special person. Enjoy you stitching

Julia said...

Very true Lurline..
You girls helped me get through a terrible last year...
Here's to all us girlfriends!..
Hugs Julia ♥

Unknown said...

Here's to Girlfriends...a Wonderful Sentiment.!!!Thanks to Kathy Lette...what a Scream she is.
cheers

Anonymous said...

Have to laugh at this, mind you be sure it is a good fitting wonderbra or it may all come unstuck in times of need.

cheers
Christine

Terri S said...

Ha, ha!! I love that ... a human Wonder Bra!! You certainly have been busy!!

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Loved catching up on all you have been doing in the new year. So sorry to hear of Glenn McGrath's wife passing. I loved watching him play against South AFrica. I so miss my cricket here in the US. Lovely projects you are working on.

RG said...

That's fantastic and so true!! Hi Lurline :c)
Thanks for popping by and for your usual kind and encouraging words!!
hugs to you!!
Robyn xx