Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Fun Day Friday!

I received a lovely package I have been anxiously awaiting - okay, keep your cotton-pickin' eyes off these, they're mine! Gorgeous, gorgeous little squares I have ordered from Nanette, and how cute is this little pot-holder! One day I am going to make a Lurline Quilt from Nanette fabrics - oops, no - I am going to make a Nanette Quilt, but just for me!

My birthday shopping - from left to right: Fabrics for Wacky Bags, Fabrics for Happy House Swap, Flanelettes for a Raggy Quilt for Mum for winter, A Gorgeous Fun Fabric, the Yellow, because I like it and a few pieces of haberdashery and crochet cotton!
I got myself to the Post Office - left, promises for Kathie, right - my Easter Swap Gift! They should be on the big bird to the USA now!








I have tried to reply to a lot of Comments re my Three Celebrations - sorry, I haven't got to everyone - I need to tidy up my email box or it will overflow - everyone who has commented will be in the draw late tomorrow - the response has been overwhelming - I just love being in Blogland, full of beautiful people! I'm looking forward to spending more time Visiting and Commenting on others Blogs!
The family is dragging me off to Ikea shortly, little ones, too - should be fun, so I'm off to shower and get ready! I still have lots to talk about, but will try to keep quiet for a while! Have some Happy Houses and more fabrics to show you!
Hugs♥

9 Lovely People said ...:

Shari said...

Isn't it wonderful when lovely things keep happening all in honour of your special day! So glad to see you surrounded by so much love with pretty things as a bonus.

You go girl!!

Hugs and kisses from Shari

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Lurline...a bit late but...A Very Happy Belated Birthday wish to you...wishing you a wonderful year ahead, much stitching, and of course Happy Blogging,,, Dzintra

Joy said...

Love all your birthday goodies!! That Beatles fabric is fab!!! Where on earth did you find that??
Hope you had fun at Ikea :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Anonymous said...

Such cheerful fabrics you have found! Can't wait to see all that you create.

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Love all your fabrics. Have a great time at Ikea...just love that store!
~Karen~

Betsy said...

Lurline you did good. Your fabric purchases are a delight.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my, I love everything you got, what a fun Birthday full of quilting goodies. I love Ikea, have fun!

Kaaren said...

All the different fabrics look scrumptious. More temptations to make me step out of my box.

Thanks for sharing Lurline. I need to make a trip to Ikea as well to look for storage ideas for my growing mounds of fabric.

Julia said...

Great shopping buys there Lurline...you did great with your birthday money!
I see some fun bags coming up...
Hugs Julia ♥