Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Birthday - Many Thanks!

Wow, if this is birthdays, I don't mind growing old! Over 100 wonderful greetings - I will never be able to answer them all individually, but will try! Early morning gorgeous gifts - dear friend Robin and just look at these gorgeous Kaffe Fasset fat quarters beautifully wrapped and ribboned in his fabric, too, from Kate! Oh, I could chat about wonderful sentiments forever - tonight I just intend indulging myself with peace and happiness - thank you dear friends for making my day so special! I have decided to gift my runner, dilly-bag and little birdie also to well wishers - I can feel I will make lots more birdies and have something really special in mind for my PIFers, so all will go to Three Celebrations Comments!

Maybe not the best angle - here is a pic at 7:10 this evening of my Angel Quilt that I pieced together today - I have shown pics of WIP recently - you will see better shots later - all in repro fabrics - I think I am going to enjoy completing it!
Off to watch a tele show on Australian serial killers, then off to bed!
Hugs♥

34 Lovely People said ...:

Unknown said...

Happy happy Birthday .
clares craftroom

zetor said...

'Happy Birthday to you ...'
Have a wonderful day!

Sweet P said...

Happy birthday! I love your Angel Quilt.

Purple and Paisley said...

i collect angels - i love your angel quilt!

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Happy birthday and many more to come.
Love the Angel quilt.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Happy Birthday, today is my #2 daughters B-day, I love you quilt, I hope they help you sleep after watching a scary show on the TV!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the angel quilt. So glad you enjoyed your special day.

Kate said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lurline and I love the angel quilt, my girlies woud love that, I am about to watch the seriel killer show now, had to tape it as I had sewing tonight, I just hope I can sleepafter it lol.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I love the angel quilt. xxx

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday. enjoy your day.
Your Angel quilt is such a reflection of you!
An angel to all us bloggers.

annemariesquilt said...

What a great angelquilt!! And by the way happy birthday..

Myra said...

Lots of birthday goodies! Good for you Lurline! Hope you had a good day! 8-)
I see you decided to go with the 12 angels in the end after all. Looks good! 8-)
Pop on over to see the Sew & Tell from the weekend retreat sometime! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Pat said...

Love your angel quilt!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! Enjoy every minute of it!
~Karen~

*karendianne. said...

Such lovelies and oh to see your beautiful Angel quilt. I do love that. And then to be "off" to watch a show on Aussie Serial Killers. You made me giggly. Funny!

Janet said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday. The angel wuilt is adorable. I can't wait to see what you're doing with the repros! I had to watch that show on telly too. Morbid fascination or education?

Louann said...

Happy Birthday! It's great to have so many thinking of you on your special day! Louann

em's scrapbag said...

I am so happy you had a wonderful day. Your angel quilt is lovely.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like it was a good one!

Julia said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday Lurline.
Your Angel quilt looks lovely.
Julia ♥

Lindi said...

Soumds like a lovely birthday.
Your Angel quilt is shaping up beautifully.

Julie said...

happy belated birthday lurline! sorry i'm late...haven't been in blogland the last few days. so happy you enjoyed your day and your angel quilt is so sweet.
julie xox

RG said...

Happy happy Birthday dear lady....
Hoping your day was as happy as the joy you bring to others!!!!
hugs
Robyn xx

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Lurline! Happy Birthday! It must be birthday week - my Grandma celebrated hers on Wednesday, too and since she happened to be in Toowoomba on a bus trip (not planned, just a happy accident!) I got to have dinner with her, which was great! And my birthday is tomorrow!! Woo! Hoo! To us March girls! :0) Hope you had a fabulous day and may you enjoy many more celebrations to come! Oh ... love your runner and bag in the previous post - too, too cute!! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Judi said...

Happy Birthday! I love the angel quilt, the colors are just wonderful.

Nat Palaskas said...

Be lated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lurline, I can see you had a lovely birthday and lots of presents- Natima

Micki said...

Happy Birthday to you and may you have many more!
Micki

Narelle said...

Lovely to share in your Birthday Joy.
Not sure I could go to bed after watching what you were watching though.

Shari said...

So wonderful you had such a grand birthday! Thinking of you...

Hugs and kisses...

Unknown said...

Glad you had a Nice Birthday with Gorgeous Goodies...Love your Angel Quilt looks Great...
have a good weekend
cheers

Anonymous said...

I did congratulate you in advance, but again: congratulations. I am amazed you found time to sew on your birthday, lucky you ;-). That must have been the best way to spend time on a birthday!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh lurline - belated wishes. May you have many more.

Jossie said...

Wonderful you hada happy birthday. This really is a good week. Mine is today!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Lurline! :0)