Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Houses - Thanks, Peg!

Oh, I'm jumping the gun! - Peg has Posted about her blocks and they are on their way to me - I know Peg will be quite happy about this! I am sure all the Swappers are going to end up with a great little quilt at the end of this Swap - these blocks have such variety, the only common factor in Peg's blocks - red chimneys!

Mine are going to be duplicated, sort of - must make a start! Looking forward to the postie's visit, thanks Peg!

Hugs♥

14 Lovely People said ...:

Nat Palaskas said...

Lurline, wow, are you swapping those little house blocks? What a cute quilt you will end up with. Love the 30s fabrics - Natima

Unknown said...

Yes really nice fabric .
clares craftroom

Kristie said...

Lovely little houses! Can't wait to see your quilt!
Kristie

Jeanne said...

They are so cute! Can't wait to see the neighborhood when they are all together. ♥

Kathy said...

Cute houses!

em's scrapbag said...

These are great. I so meant to get this on my blog. Sorry I dropped the ball. Life has been a bit harry lately.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh, those are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

How very adorable!

Julia said...

Lovely little houses...I must get to and make a few more..will try and sew some today.
Julia ♥

Julie said...

Go Peg!

Mel said...

How fun!! I can't wait to see all of them together!!

Micki said...

The house blocks are so cute and the quilt will be wonderful.
Micki

Cathy said...

Wow!! They look terrific, for some reason they make me smile...I have 5 blocks made, hopefully I will finish them this weekend!! Cathyx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lurline you are beautiful...THANKYOU......