Monday, March 7, 2011

Silly Billy!

Yes, I think the time has come - sometimes I can't believe how silly I can be! I didn't seem to be achieving very nicely on the Wheel of Fortune so I have made a very feeble start on another block of The Circle Game! Blogs I Follow has been missing for at least 5 days and I haven't been able to Post - poor Blogger has problems - I thought! So I have waited patiently and have played about and tried every possible thing that seemed logical. I haven't really lost sleep over it - let's just say I have laid awake racking my brains - early morning the brain is fresh - easy, peasey! - last time I signed in I used my Bigpond address - Silly Billy! ... I should have used my Gmail address! Oh, well ..

I have had visits from the mailman and also supported our LQS! This is one gorgeous book of small quilts and I would highly recommend it for those who enjoy and also repro lovers!

Here's a couple of pics of featured projects!


With my love of dollies, I could not pass this one by!

This will be my first one to trial - she's cute!

Pauline Rogers and hubby visited our local patchwork group last Thursday with her shop of knick-knacks - I'm happy with my little bit of shopping!
I'm looking forward to a trouble-free week - let's see how it goes! - happy stitching to you all too!

17 Lovely People said ...:

Barb said...

I have been having problems putting comments on peoples blogs...so maybe blogger is not just a problem for you?

Joyful said...

I've had all the blogs that I follow missing for about two days and they came back (I used my gmail addy). Also have had problems with people writing me at my gmail address so perhaps it is a bigger google problem. Nice quilt fabrics.

Margaret said...

Love all your projects for sure. I'm so tempted by that circle game one, but I just know I'd never be able to do it. I'm so out of practice.

Kristie said...

Lots of nice goodies! I love your circle blocks! They look very nice.
Kristie

Anonymous said...

nice pics of the books! thanks for charing, i will tray the last little doll too

Anonymous said...

lovely post Lurine,and i hope you have a great week too.

Julia said...

Blogger can play games at times...same thing happened to me.
Love that book and how cute are those softies.
Must check and see if Pauline Rogers would visit my P/W group..
Julia ♥

Julie Fukuda said...

If everything worked all the time we might take it for granted. This way we can be happy when things DO work.

antique quilter said...

lots of goodies here!
hope you have a wonderful week sewing away
yes I have had problems posting on blogs too!
I am making a quilt from that book too! did you see it on my blog????
Kathie

Simon - aka Bloke said...

Beware of block eight - it is evil!!! the instructions say go around the circle - tip is use the same technique as block one as this was the only way I could get that sucker to work... trust me had to unpick the thing...

JudyCinNC said...

Lots of nice books - fabric - and such inspiration you are spreading around. I have also been concerned over the blogging mess-ups. Hopefully, they will let us be for a spell now with their fixes. Judy C www.shadetreequilting.com

*karendianne. said...

Oh what fun you have happen and the dollie you have picked out is so cute. Can't wait to see!!!

Janet said...

What a load of goodies, the books look wonderful. I'll be looking forward to seeing another softie from you.

Miriam said...

Ohh, sounds just like what I would do signing in!!!!

Love your circle blocks!
The 2 books look great! Cute softie! Which small quilt do you plan to make first?
Love the look of that bird fabric in the last photo!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind comments on my book! (((HUGS)))

julieQ said...

What a fun book to enjoy...my scrappy book is on the way!! The softie book is wonderful too...enjoy your sewing, quilting time!!

Jewellery Bijou said...

Hi,I have been following your blog for a while and I really love it,very inspirational,I have recently started blogging as well,please visit me as well:

www.jewellerybijou.com